Cayman Islands Civil Litigation
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Civil Litigation
Hampsons is recognized as one of the leading firms for local litigation and has experience and expertise in all areas of civil and corporate/commercial litigation.
Hampsons lawyers are available to advise and provide representation before all levels of the Cayman Islands judicial system and Cayman Islands administrative bodies and tribunals.
Hampsons’ litigation expertise includes but is not limited to the following areas:
- Estates and trust litigation
- Shareholder, directors and corporate management disputes and litigation
- Commercial disputes and litigation
- Insolvency, liquidation and bankruptcy matters, including creditor and member winding up petitions
- Defamation, i.e. libel and slander
- Trademark and copyright protection and infringement
- Injunctions and injunctive relief and other pre-trial remedies, i.e. freezing/Mareva injunctions and mandatory injunctions
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Collection matters including enforcement of charges (mortgages)
- Employment related litigation
- Landlord and tenant litigation
- Real estate and realtor disputes and litigation
- Administrative law matters including appearances at coroner’s inquests and on planning applications
- Public law matters including representation of Government civil servants in employment related matters
Hampson attorneys, Graham Hampson, Paul Keeble, Sulekha Tummala and Yvonne Mullen are available to provide advice and representation in all aspects of civil and corporate/commercial litigation, with the focus being upon identifying and achieving their clients’ litigation goals as efficiently and as economically as possible.